This fall soccer season, Coach Mark and I will have the pleasure of coaching your child in the U7/U8 New Fairfield Soccer Club fall season.
We will first meet at the in-house jamboree on Saturday, September 7 from 8:30 - 9:30 am (weather permitting) at the lower multi-purpose field. The team jersey will be handed out before the jamboree (please arrive early). Please bring your own shorts, cleats, shinguards, size 3 soccer ball, and water. Please do your best to show up to the Saturday morning jamboree and games ten minutes early so we can begin play at the start time
The week after the jamboreee, our team will practice on Tuesdays from 4:45 - 5:45 with our professional trainers on the lower multi-purpose fields (unless that field gets too wet).
We will then play our games on Saturday mornings against the other 7 NFSC in-house teams starting on Saturday, Sept 14th from 9 - 10:15 am on LMP.
A couple of items to keep in mind:
- Ensure to arrive ten minutes early to practices & games can start on time. We have a set finish time as trainers and fields are allocated to the next teams/ sport.
- Unfortunately, LMP gets quite soggy during periods of rain, so there will be times when we have to adjust the start time/location (the commish will send out an email)
- We are planning on having individual & team pictures being taken on the morning of Saturday, September 28th.
- Make sure your child attire is for active play and weather dependant as the seasons change.
- Ensure to add league athletics email to your safe sender list. System email will send all communication and reminders.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend at the jamboree,
Coaches Paul & Mark